Cute Happy Birthday Messages For Cute Sister

61. “Hey, sis! You’re another year older. That means another year of being awesome. Happy birthday!”

62. “Through the good times and the fights, you’ve always been by my side. I’m happy that we can celebrate another year of your life together. Happy birthday.”

63. “Wishing you warmth and happiness on your birthday, sister.”

64. “Sister, you have been the truest and the oldest friend I’ve ever had. We may have fought as children, but today, we’re best friends. Happy birthday!”

good night message to my wife

65. “Sister, you are the sweetest person I know. I promise to keep all of your secrets and to shower you with gifts on this special day. Happy birthday!”

66. “My childhood would have been boring without you, sister. You’ve always been my best friend over the years. Thank you for all of the awesome times we’ve shared, and the awesome times to come. Happy birthday!”

67. “Happy birthday, sis! Let’s make this night unforgettable!”

68. “What would life be like without the bright morning sun and misty morning dew? Dull and dark – that’s how my life would be without you. Happy birthday, sister.”

69. “A sister like you is a diamond: sparkling, priceless and a woman’s best friend. Happy birthday!”

70. “Sisters will be there forever. I’m so glad that you’re mine. I hope that your birthday puts a smile on your face and brings happiness to your heart.”

marriage anniversary wishes to sister

71. “Sis, don’t worry about growing older. You’re like a fine wine that gets better with age. Happy birthday!”

72. “Sister, I’m so glad that I had you to grow up with; to share the laughter and tears. You made the tears easier, and the laughter more joyful. I wish you all the best today. Happy birthday!”

73. “I love that even though you’re my sister, you’re completely opposite of me. Happy birthday!”

74. “Today, I reflect back on all of the wonderful memories we’ve shared and built together. You will always have a special place inside of my heart. Happy birthday, sister.”

75. “Hey, birthday girl! Today is your special day. So let’s eat some cake, sing a few songs and share a few laughs. Happy birthday, sister!”

sweet birthday message for my wife

76. “Whenever life gets me down, a hug from my sister wipes away all the pain. Happy birthday!”

77. “Sister, I snatched things from your room when we were kids. Today, it only seems right for me to give you a gift. Happy birthday!”

78. “Thanks for understanding me, sister. I couldn’t imagine my life without you. Happy birthday!”

79. “Sisters may fight with you, hate you, taunt you, scowl at you and pinch you, but they will always love you. Happy birthday, sister!”

80. “Sister, I look forward to your birthday ever year. That’s because I look forward to inheriting your wardrobe as you get older. Happy birthday!”

81. “I never needed another best friend. I have you as a sister, and we’ll be friends until the end. Happy birthday!”

good night quotes for girlfriend

82. “You are my strength, my life support, my guide, my friend. Thank you for being everything, sister. I hope all of your wishes come true on your birthday.”

83. “Sister – today is your special day. Name it, and it’s yours.”

84. “I may give you any gift you want on your birthday, but it still could not compare to the love and friendship you have given me over the years. Happy birthday, sister.”

85. “There are only three things in this world that good can solve your deepest troubles: chocolate, music, and sisters – preferably all three. Happy birthday, sis!”

86. “There’s no greater comfort than knowing you have a sister you can call in the middle of the night to rant about your worries. Happy birthday, sister.”

87. “Just like a bird swooping in to protect its little one from harm, you have always come to my rescue whenever life got me down. Thank you, sister, for always being there. Happy birthday.”

88. “On this special day, you may have the best shoes, the best dress, and even the best gifts. But just remember that you also have the best birthday wishes – and those came from me.”

good morning love quotes for her

89. “If I were rich, I’d hire a plane and have the words “Happy Birthday Sister” written in the sky. Seeing as I’m not quite that rich yet, please accept my humble birthday wishes.”

90. “All the money, treasures, fortune and jewels in the word could never amount to the love, kindness, and care you’ve shown me. Happy birthday, sister.”

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Funny Birthday Wishes Ever