Funny Birthday Wishes Ever

31. “Happy birthday! You’re how old? Oh man – that’s like, dead in dog years.”

32. “I would be so much more into your birthday if it were my birthday.”

33. “You know, I would be a whole lot more excited about you turning one year older if I was in your will. Happy birthday!”

34. “Happy birthday! Let’s celebrate the anniversary of your clever escape from the womb.”

wedding anniversary best quotes for sister in law

35. “As you get older, there are three important things that happen. First, you lose your mind. I can’t remember the other two. Happy birthday!”

36. “Happy birthday! Remember this today: if you lick all the frosting off a cupcake, it becomes a muffin – and muffins are healthy.”

37. “Happy birthday! After seeing all the candles on your cake, I seriously hope that you topped off your fire insurance.”

38. “Happy birthday to the one person I hope is still around when the iPhone 547 comes out.”

39. “A “few” years ago, you were smart, handsome and young. Today, you’re just an old fart. Happy birthday!”

40. “Happy birthday! May the number of candles outnumber your gray hairs.”

wedding anniversary quotes for him

41. “Wishing a happy birthday to someone who should probably start worrying about what the government is saying about Medicare.”

42. “I know you received so many birthday wishes yesterday, but who’s here with you today? That’s right! Me.”

43. “Congratulations on being born a really long time ago.”

44. “You know, they say that age is really all in the mind. The key is to prevent it from trickling down into your body. Happy birthday!”

45. “Experts say that people lose their minds when they get old. What they forget to mention is that you really won’t miss it. Happy birthday!”

happy birthday wishes for son

46. “Happy birthday! You know you’re old when the candles start costing more than the cake.”

47. “On your birthday, I want you to remember that you are only as old as you feel. But you’ll still always be older than me. Happy birthday!”

48. “Happy birthday. It’s official – you can now begin your quarter-life crisis.”

49. “It’s your birthday today, and I’m once again reminded how old I’m getting. Oh well – enjoy your day!”

50. “Today, you turn 29! I promise to stop counting the years after this one. Happy birthday.”

51. “Happy birthday to someone who is old enough to have had a Blockbuster card.”

good night sms for husband

52. “I hope that your birthday is the best it can possibly be for someone who can barely function in society.”

53. “Happy birthday!! You only look as old as the last selfie you took.”

54. “Happy birthday, babe! We’re such a great match because you hate celebrating your birthday, and I’m just too darn lazy to plan anything.”

55. “Happy birthday to someone we’ll never have to say “died too young”.”

56. “Wishing you a very happy birthday. You don’t look a day over whatever age you were just a few years ago.”

57. “Happy birthday! Let’s go see Jurassic World. It’ll make you feel less like a dinosaur.”

58. “I was going to send you a paper card, but my Internet connection came back just in time for me to send you his message.”

good morning my beautiful wife

59. “Happy birthday to someone who has attended more birthday parties for kids than adults this year.”

60. “Happy birthday! We’re so glad we can count you among the living for another year.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute Happy Birthday Messages For Cute Sister